Friday, November 19, 2010

MEDIA AND ME PART ONE: CHAMPLAIN IN 60 SECONDS


How awesome is our 60 second commercial? Extremely awesome!



A. What specific contributions did YOU make to your team's production of your video?

For the production of the video, I worked as the voiceover throughout the video.  Along with this, I helped to revise my side of the script a tad -- but that was all I really did.  I threw out a few suggestions but the work I did was only a fraction of the team's combined effort.


B. What grade do you feel YOU earned for your work and participation in your team's video?

I might not have done all the video editing, nor have an onscreen role, but I did have my voice recorded (sometimes having to do multiple takes).  For the part I was required to do, I think I did very well and deserve a good grade; B+/A.


C. What was the hardest aspect of making your video?

Honestly, there wasn't really any hard aspects (at least from my standpoint).  But the more time consuming aspect was probably doing multiple takes for lines and getting good locations for the video.  I'm not sure how the editing process went, but if it was as smooth as everything else, I'm sure the only "hard" aspect of the video was taking the time to film.


D. Other than finishing the VIDEO, what was the most rewarding aspect of making your video?

Probably being a voice actor (haha)! It was very fun being able to lend my voice to the video and watching everything play out.  But, really, the most rewarding aspect had to be seeing the final product of the group's work -- seeing everything play out and watching everyones work come to fruition was just fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment